0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 53 years

I am a policeman and tonight we were looking for a specific car. I stayed in one spot and looked at the license plate of oncoming cars. I am staring at the license plate trying to read it while also looking right into its headlights. I felt a pain in my left eye. Can car headlights cause damage to my vision?

Asked for Female, 33 years

My sister is 27 years old. She has normal IOP, right eye 11 and left eye 13. She has had problems with focusing while going down in the stairs. Our maternal grandmother has open angle glaucoma. There is no other relevant family history. She suffers from Sjogren's syndrome and visits an ophthalmologist regularly. She has large deep symmetrical discs. please tell what should we do

Asked for Male, 51 years

I have a chest pain, almost like the type caused by grief. I work a lot, especially over the last month. The pain has been on off all day since two weeks. Recently it went up a notch. I do not want to go to the hospital, as i am working almost 16 hours each day so i have no time. People keep telling me that it is stress. Should I go to the hospital?

Is it safe to take 40 mg Omezol once daily while breastfeeding? I have gallstone problem My doctor says I should not, but baby's pediatrician said it is alright. So, I am not sure what to do. Please guide

Asked for Female, 37 years

Since 1 month I have been suffering from stomach problem. Whenever I eat something, I immediately have stomach pain and pass stools. There is swelling in both the ankles. I feel weak. What could be the problem?

Asked for Male, 33 years

I've nail toe problem from a year. I operated it by a good doctor and he said that nail plate is removed now. But after some months the same problem occurs again. I tried medicines, operation, and desi totkas too from internet but they were of no use. I can't wear shoes and sometimes it hurts too much. Please suggest me the best solution/doctor in Lahore plus any cream/medication for the nail?

I am 13 weeks pregnant. I got a double marker test: hCG free beta-62.50ng/mL. PAPP-A - 7.17mlU/mL Trisomy 21-1:250 Trisomy 18/13 -1:100 NT-1.00 mm NT MoM's -0.63MoM CRL -61.8mm Is there any complication?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I ate lots of green chili pakoras with green chutney. From the next day, I started feeling a burning sensation inside the stomach and, then started the loose motion, nearly 10 times. I took Norflox TZ for next 2 days, It fixed the issue. Now, everything seems well, except my stool is still not normal. I feel a temporary pain at the right lower stomach although it is less frequent now. Please guide what to do

Asked for Male, 24 years

I am an 18 year old male. I am obese with weight 135 kg. I got plenty of test done in a single year. In March of 2014 I got my CT scan of full abdomen followed by five chest x-rays in 2014-15, mainly in March 2015. One CT scan brain plain in April and bone densitometry scan in June and a CT PNS in October (yesterday). Now I am scared to go and meet a doctor. I am absolutely worried of getting cancer because of radiation of repeated xrays. Please tell what to do

Asked for Male, 40 years

For the past two months I have been experiencing pain while urinating and I also have pain when my bladder is full. I had taken urine test and the test said I had infection for which I was given antibiotics. The pain has decreased, but mild pain is still persistent. I took a urine culture test later. The report said there was no bacteria. Then I had abdomen and pelvis scan done. The report was normal. But pain is unbearable now. Please help.

Asked for Male, 74 years

My father has a urine infection since last 15 days. His creatinine is 4.8. The ultrasound report showed enlarged prostate and intact kidney size. He lost appetite since last one month. He is only taking a half glass of milk daily only. His fasting sugar was 113. He is a diabetes patient and taking Insulin 5 units during the day and night. Now, this has been stopped by his doctor due to low intact. Kindly suggest a further line of treatment.

Asked for Male, 49 years

I had an abdominal CT due to severe stomach pain. The CT revealed a possible 3 cm mass in my left kidney. I had ultrasound that showed 4 cm thing in the central part of the left kidney. They were unsure whether it was a mass or a hypertrophied column of Bertin due to being located in the central part of the kidney. I followed up with a urologist who believed a nephrectomy was likely. My significant risk is obesity. Could that be false? I dont want to loose kidney if there mass is not there.

Asked for Male, 1 year

My 5 month old baby has eczema. Just recently, he had a bad flare-up in which he was weeping from both legs, arms, hands and cheeks. For 80% of the day he is suffering with rash and seems to have no relief at all. He scratches and cries continuously throughout the day and wakes up in his sleep. None of the remedies we tried have produced relief such as ointments, eczema creams, cortisone. His mother has altered her diet to accommodate him accordingly. Is weeping a sign of infection? what to do?

Asked for Male, 40 years

From a few days, I have been experiencing a strong stomachache. The pain was mild but now it hurts even when I move. It is not very painful but I am concerned because I also started having diarrhea since yesterday evening. The whole stomach aches when I cough. I do not have much cough but since I came back from a trip a few weeks ago I start coughing in the evening. Now I do not feel appetite and I have a bad headache

Asked for Female, 38 years

Asalam-u-allikum meri right leg may bohat bechani hoti hay mostly jab may laity hon so nahi pati sahi Tarah samjh bhi nahi ata Usko explain kaisay Karon Kis doctor say concern kron do u help me

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am 12 weeks pregnant. I went for my NT scan today and my gynaecologist said it has possible gastroschisis and I am honestly so worried. I have a checkup in the next two weeks but I am just curious to know if it could be normal that the intestines still are not inside the fetus? Is it too early to diagnose? I am so stressed and worried. Please help

Asked for Female, 37 years

Asking for my Husband Every other week he gets mouth blisters.What would be the reason? Can someone guide what thing can be eaten or applied to reduce them or any test if required?

Asked for Male, 39 years

My friend has a creatinine level of 8.3 due to the high blood pressure problem. He is 28 years old only. The doctor suggested him to dialysis. What should he do now? Pls, give me some helpful idea.

Asked for Male, 32 years

It's been 2 months I'm having this thing, I don't know what it is. It's continously growing and now I'm having pain in it when I walk. Can someone recommend me how to cure this thing? and what is this thing called?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I get extremely depressed before my periods, sometimes before one week or two weeks. I scream alot, get irritated from everyone, feel every minor problem is a big one, keep on arguing and then later I feel regret and sometimes cry alot. This only happens before periods. I literally didn't find any issue or frustration these days but still, I go through this condition. What could be the actual reason for it?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment